Wednesday 19 February 2014

Feb 17, 18, and 19, 2014

Feb 17
- Public holiday. Had plans to take the kids ice skating, fucked them up. Master made snow forts with the kids in the backyard while I made dinner. Did very little in the way of housework (by which I mean, "none"). Continued feeling shitty and hormonal and psychotic. Essentially did nothing recognizably slavey, and in fact, the International Slave Judging Association sent a representative to strip me of my title.
- Started counting calories, not because SuperMasterlyMasterManPants ordered me to or anything fappish like that (although being ordered to watch what I eat usually just fills me with unreasonable and unreasoning rage), but because I'm sick of my weight.

Feb 18
- Kids out the door to school. Went to the training session thingummy I do every Tuesday. "Enjoyed" a lunch that consisted primarily of salad. Quite honestly, most of the day is lost to my memory already, which is how you know it was a highly productive day. Speaking of productive days...

Feb 19
- Awoken at 3am by fire trucks whipping past the house, sirens and horns blaring. Consider this marginal improvement over being woken by a child.
- Woken by Master's alarm
- Woken by my alarm
- Performed the usual rite of dragging kids out of bed and getting them ready for school
- Walked to the school with them
- Walked with #4 child through endless kilometers of uncleared sidewalks
- Enjoyed an Americano at a cafe with a friend
- All the trillion more kilometers full of snow back home
- Made lunch for me and #4
- Worked on a social media contract I just picked up
- Went to the school to volunteer
- Brought the kids home
- Made an early dinner
- Cancelled an evening appointment
- Went grocery shopping
- Came home, made the kids a snack
- Sorted laundry while Master put this kids to bed, made the bed and laid out Master's clothing
- Started a load of laundry
- Did more social media work
- Tried to overlook how hungry and cranky being hungry makes me
- Did some light blogging
- Fucking ate
- Switched laundy over
- Went to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment