Thursday 27 February 2014

Feb 26, 2014

- Sat up with a puking #4 until 2am
- Didn't quite sleep for the rest of the night, between accidentally getting toddler hair up my nose, having tiny fists flung into my eye, dealing with more vomit, and all the other joys that come of sharing a bed with a sick child
- Master's alarm went off
- My alarm went off
- Got kids up, ready, and out the door without any drama, which naturally made me suspicious
- Essentially spent the entire day being sat on by a sick child or cleaning up after a sick child
- Picked the kids up from school
- Did some laundry
- Dealt with #3 child melting down in a familiar I'm-going-to-be-sick-too-before-the-week-is-out sort of way
- Tried to tidy the house
- Unloaded, loaded, and ran the dishwasher
- Made dinner
- Went to bed with the still-sick #4

No comments:

Post a Comment